"Come, come whoever you are. Wanderer, worshipper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter, ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times, still come, yet again come." ~Rumi
All the Ways to Practice with Meg online:
- Click Here to Practice with Meg on Gaia
- Simple Yoga for Stressful Times - 6 practices of varying lengths and themes - all designed to reduce stress and redefine how you meet resistance.
- Sunrise Yoga - Four 30 minute potent subtle body practices to align and enliven. Live now.
- Vitality - Practices for Everyday Wellness. Five 40 minute practices, one 60 minute practice, one 15 minute lecture. Coming this fall...
- Click Here for Free Morning Meditations - Listen to the free archived 20 minute meditations from the Facebook Live Events on Gaia.
- Click Here for Free Audio Classes, Meditations, Chants, Practices
CONNECT with Meg:
Find grace and ease in crow pose with this short video workshop filmed by Wanderlust.